• Understanding the issues and needs for each actor who is part of a project (client, technical services, inhabitants, manager). The ability to hold together the ambitions of each of them in the project.
• The conception of a project team adapted to the requirements. General and specialized engineers, sociologists, associated artists, experts, partnerships with other authors, according to the project and the complementarity of the skills required.
Development for each project of the collective spaces: street, square, court, playground, indoor and outdoor corridors, lobby, relaxing place.
Anchoring of the project in its immediate context (neighbourhood) and general context (territorial scale, urban), by calling its spatial, historical, sociological dimensions.
• Technical : Combination of elementary, archaic implementations with advanced technology according to each project. Adjustment of thermal and environmental performances based on the expectations and budget of the client.
• Economic: Control of construction costs by the internal management of the economy and the budgetary estimate for most projects. Matching the development of the design and the actual cost of the work.
• Functional and spatial : optimization of programs and "maximization" of the built spaces regarding the cost and quality of the materials and execution. Constant research between formal innovation and rationality/economy.
thrust control of construction costs by managing the economy and internal of the budgetary estimate of most of projects. Matching the development of narrative and the actual cost of the work.